Getting and Using Microsoft Office 365
From the Office 365 Dashboard you can install Microsoft Office 365 or use Office Online to collaborate.
- Office 365 includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, and Teams.
- You can install Office on up to 5 computers (Mac or PC)
|The Office 365 installs are for personal devices only and should not be installed on your College issued computer(s). If you wish to have a newer version of office installed on your College computer(s), submit a Help Desk request at http://support.trcc.edu|
How to Install Office 365
- Log into the Office 365 dashboard by going to https://portal.office.com
- Click Install Office
- Office 365 will provide you with browser specific instructions on how to complete the download and install. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Please Note: If you are receiving an activation error, you will need to uninstall the current version of Office of your PC, and then reinstalled Office from the Office 365 portal.
How to Use Office Online
- Simply click on the program you would like to use. Once loaded it will look almost identical to the desktop version.
- To save documents click on File in the upper left corner and select Save As.
- To share documents click on Share in the upper right corner under your name
- You can choose to either e-mail the document or get a link that you can send